There were so many cute kids at this wedding I could hardly keep track, but the one who stole the show, was a four legged kid named Bernie. Scroll down to see how cute he looked all dressed up for his parents wedding. You can check out his adventures on IG 😀
All the getting ready photos were at the Hotel Lincoln in Chicago…their customer service is excellent, and they are pet friendly!!
From the Bride…
“Venue: Salvatore’s, they were amazing and very easy to work with!
DJ: Forever Young DJ, also extremely easy to work with. The packages they offered were very reasonable, they provided more speakers for the dinning area and brought an entire backup set of equipment at no additional charge. The photo booth was awesome and they even provided a little photo book for us at the end of the night!
Makeup: Deanna Rae artistry, she is amazing! Takes her time with her makeup application and is just amazing!
Dress: Amsale, again, amazing!! They overnighted my dress just for me to try on! Amazing company and I wish I would have started with them. The original dress was from Nordstroms and although they tried to make the best of the situation I would never recommend anyone over a size 0 to find there dress there.
Flowers: Dilly Lily, they were very professional and made sure everything was how I wanted and really understood my price point. I would recommend them again.
Cake:Alliance Bakery, I was happy with them, no complaints!
Suit: Nicholas Joseph, freaking amazing!! I would recommend this to anyone looking! It was worth the money! The rest of the men had suits from men’s warehouse.
- Favorite wedding related purchase would probably be my second dress. It was also the most stressful thing but in the end I feel like everything worked out prefect!
- My favorite memory was going to my uncles for photos, it was just a moment of happiness, and overall joy I think for everyone and I was happy I was able to share it with so many people so close to me
- Funny moment, Marty screaming during the entire ceremony because we didn’t realize the kids were starving..whoops!
- DONT STRESS! Because at the end of the night, no one is going to know if you spent the extra 1500 on table linen or not! it’s something we try to make so prefect by all the little details but once the day comes, I honestly couldn’t even remember any of those details I was obsessing over because they were the furthest thing I cared about!
- Enjoy the day and just be present! “